Monday, June 11, 2012

#PhFashionWeek Holiday 2012

This is a waaaaay delayed post. But yes, I was crazy for Philippine Fashion Week. If you follow me on Twitter, you'd know exactly how much. Well, not much much.... But pretty much. *big grin*

Big rounds of applause for the entire Philippine Fashion Week team and thank you to all those who gave me invites to watch the shows: Tina Herrera, Veejay Floresca, Emi Alexander Englis (through my cousin's gf), Unica Hija, Penshoppe. I am really grateful and hope to see you all and more next season coming this October! :) Special thanks to Cla for standing in line (and waiting for me as I was late...) at Penshoppe and getting me the dark gray skinny jeans I wanted albeit one size too small (I am not that thin anymore haha) and the perfect statement shirts. Much love.

I don't have decent pictures as I still didn't have a camera then except for these ones taken from my Ipad. While waiting for Penshoppe's Impact Fashion Show... I went to Veejay Floresca's show in the next hall. *big grin* #multi-tasker

Waiting for IMPACT and Leighton Meester!
Playing around with Photo Booth - Kaleidoscope
I'm only posting this outfit shot to thank my sponsors :) - my dearest Aunts who love dressing me up like I'm a paper doll (or clothes hanger more like) LOL. I have plenty of party dresses in the closet from their visit last Feb that I still have to find somewhere to wear.

After!
One of my BFFs - Clarisse or better known as Twinkle to most :)
Got to take a picture with designer Veejay Floresca. I will have a dress designed by you one day!
View from afar.

And from my trusty E72.
Mondrian.

Curtain call.

No comments:

Post a Comment