Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CBTL Sundays

Last Sunday I went online as I always do upon waking up.. Lo and behold, I saw that Frozen Swirls were now available in CBTL Trinoma! @_@ - semi-waaaaah!! moment!! I immediately texted Cla to tell her of this fortunate fact as we've been trying to hunt them down (MOA and Morato during the o.m.g. "after party") to no avail. This event thankfully coincided with my scheduled meeting at (where else?) CBTL Trinoma that same day so I was able to try Berry'd Treasure which is a mixture of all sorts of berries swirled with the base. Full descriptions are available at the CBTL counters. I couldn't quite memorize much as my mind was focused on the design problem at hand (hence, the meeting, haha).
I don't exactly know how to review this yoghurt craze I'm slightly a fan of, but the Frozen Swirls are definitely worth a try with their numerous flavors especially if you're not much of a fan of the "sour" yoghurt (like Cla is not and which I so am). I miss my toppings though. So if you're a fan of the Frozen Swirls (and of FREE stuff) like Cla and I are, head on over to CBTL for the next 3 Sundays and get to try the different flavors. I'm looking at my schedule so far and the 25th (Eastwood Mall) and 1st (Greenhills Promenade) are still doable. The 8th is out of the question as I should be having lunch somewhere by that time already.

Anyway, even if I can't make it to any of the Sundays, let's spread the CBTL love! After all, this is a chance to try the Frozen Swirls for free! And yes, they have lots of flavors to try. :)*Image courtesy of CBTL Philippines. (I got it from their FB page.)
**NTS: Must get Swirl card soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment