Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pre-Summer/Summer/Post-Summer 2010

Because I just had to have a post about the first part of the year.

0110 - La Mesa Eco Park half day with BFFs Cla and Anna. After which we headed to SMF and discovered the Mango outlet shop where I bought my red linen "pajama" pants. The shoes I'm trying out below belong to Anna now but I forgot the name of the shop.



0116 - Kamay Kainan at Market Market with beloved college friends. The picture below was taken upon transferring to Agave.


0227 - Site Visit at Cavite. I will probably do an entire post regarding Bellefort Estates sometime soon. In the meantime do visit http://www.bellefortphilippines.com.


0327 - Changing Lives Concert with Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and Jojo. With my lovable cousins. All free. :D (I just had to include an outfit shot because we had lots.. Haha.)


0331 - Surprise baby shower for Gel as well as Chin's despedida. (As I'm writing this, Gel has given birth to Baby Amara!! Welcome to the wonderful world! Congrats to Chris and Gel!)


0401-0403 - And so I didn't sleep... Because early the next morning we headed to San Juan, Batangas for our now yearly Holy Week sojourn.


0414 - Shopping for room supplies with my dear mother as we underwent the great room swap 2010. Haha. I just documented my outfit for the day even if all I focused on was this Rayban sunglasses I found around here.


0425 - Tita Clariz's birthday celebration at where else?? Batangas! Haha. Beach love! :D


0508 - Ye's birthday at Trinoma. Busy busy day!



0609 - Iceberg's Metrowalk. Because we just love last minute get-togethers especially when we're all super super stressed. Plus, major ice cream fest!


0709 - Last minute concert.. Usher in Manila! (Which reminds me that I don't have decent pics of us from the Then and Now concert where we were actually in the VIP section??? But! I did have way decent pictures of Asher Book then. Haha. I'll probably do an entire post on the concerts I went to this year.. Next up - John Mayer!! If not, Boyz II Men...)


1 comment: