Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dash: MTLA Candaba Field Trip

The Scavs and I went looking for something to do way back when (in 2009) other than go to class and all our work. Yeah, like we weren't already super busy that we just had to join this student contest design thing featuring the Candaba Wetlands. Needless to say, we weren't able to submit the final boards. And these photos, aside from establishing our friendship, are all we got to show for joining. Not a bad trade-off for the friendship. I don't know if I can say the same thing for my photos as they told me then that I am really lazy at taking pictures. And that I really should hold the camera upright in either portrait or landscape. (And no diagonal shots!)

But I couldn't help myself. I loved those diagonal shots. And this is the way I take pictures. Even up to now. (Photos after the break.)


No editing and no captions. I just like staring at these pictures. They somehow relax me with all the green and the blue.


























No comments:

Post a Comment