Monday, July 23, 2012

The Traveling Fedora: Shanghai 2010, HK 2012

My dearest cousin recently borrowed my gray fedora to bring to HK for their family trip. I realized then that I also brought that same fedora to Shanghai way back in 2010 and even thought that I carried it to SG that same year. Unfortunately, it was only a guest fedora that was featured in my SG trip. Nevertheless, the traveling fedora series was born. And we promised to bring it everywhere from now on. But before that, let us document where it has been so far: (MM not counted for obvious reasons.)

*edit: I realize I have to take better photos with the traveling fedora that shows the actual location... note to self...


Shanghai 2010
(Katsy)

White wall

Expo tickets

Signage

with Anna at the airport. Going home.


Singapore 2010
(the guest fedora)

Somewhere in SG with Anna

with Ariel and the guest fedora

Hong Kong 2012
(Alex)

Lex and Angel buying tickets

What are you getting?

Shopping.

Girly. Haha.

Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment