Thursday, September 13, 2012

And Off to Laguna We Go!

God is seriously paying attention to every little thing I say these days. It is so amazing how He shows me exactly how much He loves me and with such humor at that. Just last week, I was reviewing my already overflowing plate and I realized that I severely lacked community work. I've been looking into some but have never been able to finalize anything. So I casually mentioned, dear God, I think I need community work.

The weekend passed and I woke up last Monday to a text from our chapter president. Needless to say, I found myself the next day, awake at 4am and on the road by 5:30.




Soon. Hopefully I'll get to write more about this. Let me just finish the design first.
4 days left and counting. :)
Tick tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment