Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love. Always.

This entry is so not about my outfit today because once again, I was late. And I was rushing hence, my mother's comment as I left the house: "Why are you wearing slippers?" And I think that sums up what I wore today, not much effort really and kind of not for office wear. But I did bring a neutral cardigan just in case. But yes, I'm still wearing purple slippers.

Anyway, this entry is to celebrate the first ever gadget that I bought for myself. "The first of many" said one of my dearest friends. We'll have to see about that as I'd really like to get out of personal "debt" soon and start saving again. LOL. My new toy isn't exactly new for most as I got myself a red 1GB Ipod Shuffle. :D Finally though as I've been wanting to get a purple one ever since the purple one came out. And I think the Shuffle has actually made my birthday and Christmas wish list - twice. Which just proves how it's been a long time coming. And so I present (I still don't have pictures though) - love. always. :D My personalized with engraving little red Ipod Shuffle which I have already filled to its maximum capacity with songs on my current playlist. I still have to add one more song later as I forgot about it when it's quite crucial these days - Til I Hear It From You by Gin Blossoms. Figures. Haha.

So how's it going so far with love. always.? Well, it's playing along quite well just like my sister's pink Shuffle. She'll probably be really happy later once I finally, finally return it to her. :D Why love. always. you may ask? It's simply because I get this really happy and positive vibe every single time I read the inscription. :) I really can't explain why but I just do. :D

Next up on my gadget list: hmm... an Ipod Touch? Iphone? Any phone to replace my current phones? Hmm.. I think there will be no gadget purchases any time in the near future. Summer's here and summer equals only one thing = beach. And every centavo that I can save should definitely go to that goal. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment