Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Summer Necklace and Bikini Cravings

They say that statement necklaces are in this season. Statement somehow meaning large and loud eye-catching necklaces. I have one in white and gold with crystals but I really don't wear it as it might get dirty quick. Instead I choose subtlety - four long small bead necklaces in different colors. Combined, that necklace became the key theme of today's outfit.

White, red, yellow, and green were the colors of the small beads. I paired it with a simple black tank top and pale green dress shorts. Plus my CLN white t-strap flat sandals and silver red drop earrings. My watch was my faded purple cuff watch again. I really need to replace the batteries of my other watches. Or buy a new classic one. LOL. Replace more probably than buy since I really want a new bikini or two. Haha. There's this classic pink bikini at Speedo that I really like for its simplicity. But there's also this watercolor print bikini at Freeway for half the price. But I still have this black string bikini from Maldita that I bought on sale last year that I still haven't worn. Hmm.. Maybe I should just buy the pink top from Speedo since those are sold as separates anyway. And I can use that top with my other bottoms. Hmm.. Sounds like a great idea! Haha. Let me just compute yet again. :D

Now, I've gone off topic from my daily outfit... I also saw this cute apricot dress at Plains and Prints which I really, really like. It'll be perfect if only it can be reused in the office or in meetings so that at least it will have some other purpose aside from looking cute. But I think it can be used in the office. In my office anyway. LOL. Anyway for the nth time, I think I've gone super off topic here so I'll just stop. But before I go, an urgent personal note to self: Buy goggles. This one is a definite, definite must-have for my next trip to the beach. Whenever that is. Hopefully though, it will be soon. And many. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment