Monday, May 28, 2012

Live from Windows Live Writer…

I actually have a ton of post ideas that I would love to do but sadly don’t have the time yet. I’m still trying to figure out how to optimize my current gadgets and work as efficiently as possible. My contact list has simply been begging for an overhaul but I’ve been postponing since I’ve been heavily thinking about getting a new phone. BUT. I cannot decide. I keep going back and forth and still have no final decision. I seriously want an Iphone4s because the Ipad2 has helped simplify my life a lot and integration between the two of them is absolutely optimized. (Not to mention the fact that I kind of don’t want to learn an entirely new operating system.) I do however still love the ease of the qwerty keypad of my E72 and the option for the BIS that accompanies the BB Storm. Which only means one thing – I cannot let go of my existing system even if it needs an upgrade. Anyway, enough smartphone talk; I know that is one issue I will not be able to address anytime soon. I do however, have to immediately address the chaos that is my contact list.

For now, let’s just see if this will post. It is after all the main goal of this whole entry.

Edited online: It posted twice. Haha. I had to delete the second entry online. So far the WLW interface looks pretty easy to use. Let's just see how it will work with photos in later updates. Let's also hope that I solve my phone issues sometime very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment