Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Off The Bucket

I tweeted this the day it came out: Before breaking the rules, master them.

Surreal. I even took a photo inside the van to document the moment that for many others may be common.


I never thought I'd get to see my name in print with something I wrote. I saw the article online first then finally in print at the Jollibee where we ate for breakfast so early in the morning for my architecture work. Yes, I do actually work as an architect even if the design tag in this blog remains to be used. I've thought of the perfect ice breaker for that tag though, let me just look for my college design manifesto. A trip down memory lane in terms of design outlook may be fitting at this point. In the meantime, here are the other (few) photos I took with my trusty E72 (that I used to take notes during the event, very handy!) at the Style Forum at the Style Souk, Style Origins 2012 at MarQuee Mall.

The stage is set..
The pretty Luanne Dy hosted - her outfit perfectly reflected what the Forum had to say.
Industry experts - Alyanna Martinez, Ann Jacobe, Lourd Ramos
A closer look; as close as what my E72 can offer ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment