Saturday, May 12, 2012

Make Your Own Havaianas 2012

One of my best female friends got me to tag along with her last Wednesday for a special preview day of the Make Your Own Havaianas 2012 at the Rockwell Tent. MYOH is currently ongoing till May 14 so there's still time for all you Havaianas fanatics. Custom Havaianas, actually, custom anything is one of the best expressions ever of one's self. Design is love.

the "menu"


the venue
choices

2012 MYOH pins


my choice: Estampas in Slim with Pumpkin straps
i had to have my straps changed to a smaller size

that nifty contraption they use to put on the straps

all done! right.

plenty!

colorful Havaianas flowers outside

guests showing some Havaianas love

50 years!

 tried taking macro shots from my phone. "K" and Happiness pins.

yes, I still don't have a camera. "BrasiliPinas" pin.

left
my custom Havaianas. 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment