Friday, April 6, 2012

Baggage

So I promised myself to actually use my stylus instead of just carrying it around. I tried to draw the contents of my chosen bag from yesterday's post. I'm sure it's pretty clear now why I'll be needing a separate bag just for work. The meter tape should always be present after all.

What's inside:
1- BB Storm (I think.. I'm not entirely sure as it's supposed to be my Mother's. But I've been road testing it for more than a month now....)

2- Nokia E72. My trusty phone of over 2years. Has served me quite well and does its job really great. Takes pictures good enough for presentations.

3- Maybelline tinted lip balm with SPF. This I bring EVERYWHERE as I'm really pale all the time.

4- Elizabeth Arden's Red Door mirror. I need this for my contacts (together with my contact lens' solution) and having it shaped like a door makes the geeky architect inside me happy.

5- Coach ID/keys/mini-wallet thing. I really don't know what it's called but it does multi-task pretty well. I only have to bring this actually and I'm all set.

6- Lotion. I recently keep getting dry hands as I wash or put alcohol on them religiously throughout the day. I need to apply lotion all the time.

Now with just these in my bag, I think I can go around already.. But to be able to work, I'll definitely be needing more. Like a pen and paper perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment