Saturday, April 21, 2012

Random.

So instead of sleeping, here I am again in the wee hours of dawn effectively doing nothing. My UX31 is currently held hostage at Villman Trinoma after suffering its second breakdown since I got it. Hopefully I'll be able to get it back tomorrow after a quick reformat or else it will be off to the Asus service center yet again. I have a ton of work and the Ipad can only do so much. On some random positive thoughts since apparently I fail at giving this blog a focus or in keeping my promise of daily dosing (try twitter as I'm practically always there), the launch event was a success, our chapter won best national chapter for 2012, and we've got airconditioning in the office. Finally. God called me the other day as well and I've been obedient. Good vibes all throughout. I also realized for the nth time that no matter how much I want to blog, I actually do not have the time. And two, aside from the non-existence of a decent camera, I am really lazy at taking pictures. Case in point this past week's activities. Or even just tonight's. I spent a very brief moment of composing a blog entry in my head but ended up succumbing to eating. My tummy was grumbling and so I ate. I also realized that as much as I want to be 'fashionable', I am simply not. I end up wearing these loose solid colored Envi t-shirts from Bench all the time. I wear them with shorts, jeans, trousers, skirts. I wear them to the office, to meetings, to mall outings, to sleep. I wear them with slippers, flats, or heels. Simply put, they are very well-loved to the point that if I actually take the time out to do outfit shots, they'd be there practically every day. I also don't use a lot of shoes. I recently discovered that I can use a single pair of shoes everywhere. And I really mean everywhere. I also have this extensive brand loyalty like with my current shoe choice of Toms which I have in classic and ballet flats. And my slated next purchase of Toms wedges. If only they had sandals I would probably have a pair of those as well. But seriously though, I can survive on just the Envi tee and the Toms classic. Which I pair with these three trousers I bought in one day that are practically the same style. And let's not mention my black nylon bag collection which I abuse quite extensively (remind me to head to Prada as I've successfully caused one to temporarily retire). Oh but I do have a cute little jacket collection. Haha. So what's the point of this entry actually? I just want my brain to unload so I can fall asleep as I have another long and early day tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's during these hours that I find myself thinking and planning and working the most. Goodnight anyway as I hope to finally fall asleep. Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment