Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dash: MTLA 205 Field Trip in photos

So what are past pictures for if not to remind us of how far we've come? 

I have been very blessed to have met many new wonderful people through the MTLA program, especially the Scavs - Bru, Bro, Shai, and Sarah. They have been there for me ever since we met, from late night plates to pedaling the bike just to move me even when I was sick and had an actual fever to sitting at the front of the College's building while eating junk food. Anyway, here are some random shots from the first ever masters class field trip we had (120609). Pardon the picture quality, I will try to take better pictures soon as I really need to at least be able to take nice photos with a point and shoot camera.

First stop: Hinulugang Taktak National Park
Falls =
Foam! (I hope this doesn't look the same till now.)
Steps (Notice the irregular rise.)
Second stop: I forgot where.. I'm sure it was in the paper I had to submit though. LOL.
Trying to capture nature.
Inviting. Because it was hot.
Shot after shot of the water feature. And this is what I came up with.
Overlooking
Picture taking
Shadow
Aftermath.
Circular
Linear
Group shot



No comments:

Post a Comment