Wednesday, April 25, 2012

That Restaurant called Bellini's..

Let me indulge in a little bedtime blogging..

Last Friday was Bru's birthday which we celebrated by 'not working' in the office yet we worked everywhere else (because we really can't not be working for an entire day, the workaholics that we are..) I also finally got to meet my BFFs after a long time but that's an entirely different story.

Anyway, we found ourselves at Cubao expo that Saturday night at that restaurant called Bellini's. I know the photos I have taken with my Ipad does not do the place nor the food any justice but food is food and friends are friends and I really love the positive vibes the night gave me. I walked all the way to the MRT after, which for those who know me lately knows how much of a challenge this was for me. Plus I was able to sleep by 12! Unreal.

So here's to more birthdays Bru! Cheers always.


No comments:

Post a Comment